There are 6 steps to install the band saw machine: 1. P […]
There are 6 steps to install the band saw machine:
1. Place the woodworking band saw machine stand on the foundation of the band saw machine.
2. The saw wheel is the main component of the woodworking band saw machine. The upper and lower saw wheels must be adjusted on a vertical plane. The outer diameter edge of the saw wheel should be perpendicular to the center of the sawing edge of the machine base. The lower saw wheel is adjusted by the tightening bolts on the suspension bearing bracket. Adjustment of the upper saw wheel: Loosen the locking bolt behind the upper saw wheel bearing, turn the adjusting screw, and the upper wheel bearing seat moves relative to the fuselage, so that the position of the upper wheel pressing the wheel is accurate in the horizontal plane Adjustment.
3. The upper wheel lifting device is used to correctly adjust the center distance of the two wheels, so as to tension and load and unload according to the length of the saw blade. Push the handwheel forward, turn the handwheel, the upper saw wheel can rise or fall in parallel. If you need to adjust the inclination of the upper saw wheel, pull the handwheel back, so that the pin on the handwheel axle is separated from the left bevel tooth inlay. At this time, when turning the handwheel, only the right bevel tooth rotates. Lifting the right guide post separately to achieve the purpose of adjusting the inclination. This can not only tighten the saw blade, but also prevent the channel from slipping.
4. In order to ensure that the tension of the saw blade is balanced during sawing, the woodworking band saw machine is equipped with a lever-type tensioning device. The suspended weight must increase or decrease the weight according to the width and thickness of the saw blade. The tension of the saw blade is generally not Less than the recommended value.
5. The woodworking band saw machine is equipped with a saw card device to prevent the violent swing caused by the saw blade at high speed. The saw card can be raised and lowered frequently with the size of the sawn wood. The lining of the saw card should be made of hard and mixed wood, and the ends along the grain direction should be used to bear the saw blade. The gap between the saw clip and the saw blade is generally about 0.15-0.25mm.
6. The woodworking band saw machine is equipped with a board leaning device. Adjusting the distance between the backboard and the saw blade can cut various required plates and talents.