1. Unfold and lay down the saw blade, and check the cur […]
1. Unfold and lay down the saw blade, and check the curvature of the back edge of the saw blade with a deflection ruler.
2. Put the saw blade or saw blade on the platform, and check the levelness of the front and back sides of the saw blade with a flat plate.
3. Use vernier calipers, wire gauges, straight rulers, templates and protractors to check the thickness, width, diameter, and tooth profile parameters of the saw blade.
4. Use the naked eye and a magnifying glass to observe the surface finish of the saw blade and other defects on the surface and the back edge.
If the back edge is straight, the surface is flat, the width and thickness are uniform and moderate, the surface finish and tooth profile parameters meet the standard, and the surface and both sides or the circumference are free from defects such as scratches, cracks, rust, perforations, burns, etc., the appearance of the saw blade is in line with the technology Require.