1. Jig Saw The narrower the saw blade, the smaller the […]
1. Jig Saw The narrower the saw blade, the smaller the radius of the saw curve. According to experience: a 12 mm wide saw blade can cut a curve with a radius of curvature of about 70 mm; a 25 mm wide saw blade can cut a curve with a radius of curvature of about 250 mm; a 35 mm wide saw blade can cut the radius of curvature A curve of approximately 450 mm; a 50 mm wide saw blade that can cut a curve with a radius of curvature of approximately 800 mm. When sawing a curve with a small radius of curvature with a wide saw blade, you can first saw several radial saws and then cut them by curve.
2. Straight angle sawing When sawing a right-angled corner, you can drill a round hole at the corner and then saw it in the direction of the arrow. When the corner is turned to a large area, it can be sawed directly.
3. Bending sawing methods Saw cutting and bending are generally carried out by means of slash sawing. It can also be cut by the curve die, that is, the curve template is applied to the saw ratio, and the processed piece is sent to the curve template to be sawed, and the corresponding curve can be sawed. The curvature of the material should match the width and width of the saw blade.
4. Bevel sawing When sawing a bevel, the machine table can be tilted to the desired angle. Alternatively, the table top of the machine tool can be adjusted, and a wedge-shaped wood board having a corresponding inclination can be fixed to the table surface. When the workpiece is sent along the wedge-shaped board, the desired slope is sawed.
5. Conical sawing When sawing a large, small workpiece, the template is often used to cut a piece of wood that is slightly longer than the part to be machined into the required slope, four-sided planing, as a template. The template should not be too thick, the small head should be kept at about 10 mm, and then the tack of the template will be used as a head. When sawing, the workpiece will be placed against the template, and the surface template will be close to the saw ratio. The template should be made in two pieces, which can be used before and after to improve work efficiency.