(1) It should be parked in a dry room. Those who have t […]
(1) It should be parked in a dry room. Those who have to park outdoors should choose a flat ground and lay wood boards. Cover with a cloth after parking.
(2) Before long-term storage, the machinery must be maintained, damaged parts repaired, and thoroughly cleaned to maintain good technical condition.
(3) The arrangement and arrangement of the airport shall ensure that the access of any machine is not affected by other machines.
(4) The fuel control lever of the band saw shall be placed in the idle position, and each control lever shall be placed in the neutral position.
(5) Engine storage.
① Drain the cooling water in the engine.
② Change the engine oil. The new oil is usually neutral and will not corrode the metal parts of the engine.
③ Fill the fuel tank with diesel oil to avoid rust. If conditions permit, preservatives should also be added.
④ During shutdown, the engine shall be started once a month to make the machine run for a short distance, so that a new oil film can be formed at the lubricating part of each part to prevent rust. It should be noted that the cooling water should be filled before starting, and the cooling water should be drained at the end.
(6) Storage of battery.
① The battery should be removed and placed in a dry and antifreeze place. Keep its surface clean and dry. Do not place conductive objects on the battery. When removing the battery, first cut off the negative wire, and then cut off the positive wire; During installation, connect the positive wire first and then the negative wire. Because the mechanical and electrical system of the engineering band saw machine is grounded to the negative pole, this is to prevent short circuit when disassembling the battery.
② Lead acid batteries should be charged once a month.
(7) Antirust treatment.
① Before storage, it is necessary to determine whether to repair by painting or repainting the whole machine according to the size of the peeling area of the antirust paint on the external surface.
② The working device of the woodworking band saw machine, such as the screed of the paver, the bucket of the loader, and the scraper of the grader, is used to prevent rust on the exposed metal.